17/03/2020 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Main South Road, Hackham, SA, 5163, Fleurieu Peninsula
Celebrate St Patrick’s Day at Mick O’Shea’s
Mick O’Shea’s plays host to the biggest and best St Patrick’s Day celebrations in Adelaide!
Set to be bigger and better than ever, join us at this Adelaide Pub for a celebration of all things Irish. On St Patrick’s Day, guests can enjoy themed food and drink specials, live music, Irish dancers and a variety of entertainment throughout the day.
Dine in the restaurant, hang out in the outdoor pavilion or soak up some sunshine on the lawn. There will be a pop-up bar in the pavilion serving eats and drinks such as chips, wedges, beers on tap, rtds and wine. As well as cocktail jugs, daiquiris and more.
Furthermore, if you’re feeling the Irish luck, you could win a Guinness, Magner’s or Jameson’s St Patrick’s Day hat to wear on the day.
Most importantly, bookings are available inside only. If you are wanting outdoor seating, we recommend coming in early and getting in first. Further to this you can bring your picnic rug along and soak up some sunshine on the lawn – no BYO food or drinks.
Book now via the booking link below or call 8384 6944 to secure your spot for St Patrick’s Day celebrations at Mick’s.
St Patrick’s Day Celebrations Include:
- Live entertainment from 12pm-9:00pm
- Pimms & Shamrock Sour jugs $23
- All day dining menu 12-9pm
- Chefs Irish food specials
- St Patrick’s Day A La Carte menu
- Giveaways & prizes
- Outdoor pavilion food & drink available
St Patrick’s Day Entertainment Schedule & Menus
12:00pm The Borderers
1:00pm Enu’f Said
1:30pm The Borderers
- 2:30pm Enu’f Said
3:00pm The Borderers
4:00pm Celtic Connection
5:00pm Enu’f Said
6:00pm Southern District Pipes & Drums
6:30pm Murphy’s School of Irish Dancers
Pavilion Food & Drinks
lettuce, tomato, aioli, tomato relish, mustard + pickles
add chips + $5
Gourmet Hot Dog
Beef sausage, caramelised onion, mustard, tomato relish + cheese
add chips + $5
- Pimm’s Jugs
- Shamrock Sour
- $6.5 | $8.5 | $11.2
- Hahn Super Dry
- Babo Prosecco $9.5gls / $40.0 bottle
- Bird in Hand Sparkling Pinot Noir $11.0gls / $45.0 bottle
- Grant Burge Moscato $7.5gls / $45.0 bottle
- Lambrook Rose $9.5gls / $40.0 bottle
- Longview ‘Whippet’ Sauvignon Blanc $8.8gls / $39.0 bottle
- Longview ‘Vista’ Shiraz Barbera $8.8gls/ $40.0 bottle
Beer & RTDs
- Coopers Pale Cans $8.0
- Coopers Session Ale $8.0
- Jack Daniels & Cola Cans $13.5
- Brookvale Union Vodka & Peach Iced Tea $8.0
- Hills Cider Tropical Sour $8.0
- Pirate Life Port Local Lager $8.0
- Rover Henty Street Ale $8.0
- Cruisers: pineapple, guava, raspberry $8.0
- Strawberry Daiquri
- Mango Daiquiri
- $3.9 | $5.5 | $6.6
Lemonade, Pepsi, Solo
St Patrick’s Day A La Carte Menu
BOOK NOW for Lunch, Dinner & Drinks on St Patrick’s Day
History of St Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated annually on March 17, the anniversary of his death in the fifth century. Additionally, the Irish have observed this day as a religious holiday for over 1,000 years. Therefore on St. Patrick’s Day, which falls during the Christian season of Lent, Irish families would traditionally attend church in the morning and celebrate in the afternoon. Furthermore, lenten prohibitions against the consumption of meat were waived and people would dance, drink and feast on the traditional meal of Irish bacon. – read more here.
Or check out the What’s On page for more Adelaide Events.