Main South Road, Hackham, SA, 5163, Fleurieu Peninsula
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of the Southern Vales, gateway to the world renowned wine district of McLaren Vale.
Originally opened in November 1985 as James Craig Inn, an olde tudor inn, it was later transformed into Mick O’Shea’s Irish Pub, bringing a little bit of Irish to the south. Since its refurbishment in May 2001, Mick O’Shea’s has become an icon in the south, not only for it’s Irish themed exterior, but as a haven for the rapidly growing community south of Adelaide. From the moment you walk into Mick O’Shea’s you’ll be immersed in the cosy atmosphere where you can enjoy great quality food, leading premium drink offerings, live music and accommodation along with professional staff to help cater for your every need. Mick O’Shea’s lively atmosphere and picturesque surroundings make it the perfect venue for all occasions.
- Live Music Adelaide - Sean Braithwaite at 27/04/2018 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Live Music Adelaide - Alex Mantis Band at 28/04/2018 - 29/04/2018 - 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Live Music Adelaide - Cliff Koma at 29/04/2018 - 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Mick's Sunday Sessions at 29/04/2018 - 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Mother's Day at 13/05/2018 - All Day
- Live Music Adelaide - Jode & Jacob at 13/05/2018 - 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm