14/02/2018 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Main South Road, Hackham, SA, 5163, Fleurieu Peninsula
Spoil your loved one this Valentines Day at Mick O’Shea’s!
Spoil your loved one with a Valentines Day lunch, dinner or a drink at Mick O’Shea’s on this special day.
On Valentines Day we open for meals from 12pm and have an all day menu available. Choose from our dining room, or other more casual spaces around the bar or in the beer garden.
We have the following available:
- Wide variety of craft beer on tap
- Happy Hour 5-6pm – includes $6.7 pints, $10 off bottles of wine & $1 off wine by the glass. Excludes house wine.
- Valentines Food and Drink Specials
- All day dining from 12pm
- Extensive wine list with local wines
- Cocktails from $12 and Cocktail Jugs from $22
How did Valentines Day come about?
The history of Valentines Day and the story of its patron saint is shrouded in mystery. We do know that February has long been celebrated as a month of romance, and that St. Valentines Day contains vestiges of both Christian and ancient Roman tradition. Read more at history.com